BOXXING studio ENERGY EXCHANGE:
Part time job: 4 hours a week as a Boxxing Studio Coordinator in exchange for an unlimited membership and more!
As the first people clients see when they enter one of our studios, Boxxing Studio Coordinators need to be experts in customer service and hospitality. Since Boxxing studio is such a new and growing company, coordinators have an amazing opportunity to grow within the company!
Qualities we are looking for:
- You are passionate. You are passionate about empowering your fellow employees, our clients and people in general!
- You are both creative and logical. Your right brain and left brain operate in sync, and you can brainstorm innovative ideas for any challenge.
- You are an amazing communicator. You have a strong understanding of email and phone etiquette, and you can articulate your point to even the most difficult of listeners.
- You work well with a team. You are fearless in your communication and a good leader!
- You create an empowering environment. You bring something new to the table, and you have exciting and well-rounded ideas to share with the team.
- You are driven. You desire growth within our BOXXING studio team!
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality
- Upkeep customer service emails in between classes, must be able to multitask
- Clean studio space in-between classes. Follow all cleaning procedures and tasks to get the studio ready for the next class: showers, bathrooms, common spaces, etc.
- Assist studio management in daily studio tasks and projects
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative
- Ensure that class check-in process runs smoothly
- Work as a cohesive team with all staff members (maintenance, trainers, etc.) to ensure efficiency
- Maintain product knowledge for all retail in the studio and online
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Must have the ability to learn computer interfaces and systems quickly
- Must have a friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional work schedule
- Qualified candidates must have proven leadership ability in the group fitness industry with one year of experience preferred.
Unlimited Boxxing membership
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL AT INFO@BOXXING.STUDIO
PLEASE TELL US WHY YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB AND ATTACH YOUR CV.
Have a great day!